Sunday, April 4, 2010

birthday boy!



I can't believe our buddy guy is already 1! The past year has flown by and been full of so many of the most amazing experiences and moments. He has changed my life and our family! I couldn't ask for a more amazing child. He is so gosh darn happy its hard to believe. He really is the best baby. I will highlight his strengths and avoid his weaknesses. He sleeps 12-13 hours a night, eats like a champ, plays well on his own, takes great naps, is a total trooper when I take him shopping (which is weekly), he loves the jogging stroller, or any stroller or car seat, does great on car trips, is always happy, is already mastering the art of efficiency since he is such a large boy he is determined to scoot on his bottom instead of crawling so that he doesn't have to transition he can just stay in the same position and scoot right up to the tv to turn it on and off, on and off, on and off.




That's all I can think of now. I cannot describe the joy and happiness that I have been blessed with as a mother. I guess that is something I have been celebrating the most this past year is the gift of motherhood. I do not understand how the Lord could entrust me with such an amazing spirit of His, but I want to do the best I can to help him to be happy, to love him, and to help him return to his Father in Heaven someday.





Happy Birthday Gavin! We love you with all our hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment