Thursday, March 4, 2010

wannabe

Today I'm wishing I was:

an attorney
an accountant
a realtor
a lendor
a millionaire
a psychic

Today I'm wishing I wasn't:

overweight
lazy

OK so the "wasn't" list didn't really fit with what is running through my head and heart but I they do equally apply to my struggles these days. All I can say is I wish I "knew" people. Life would be so much easier...right? Right!

POST EDIT: Just figured out why I don't "know" people-- So that I'm forced to overcome my laziness and maybe lose some weight while I'm at it! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!!! Or as they say more accurately in the South (where I served my mission) "God bless!" How much we need the Lord's blessing of our efforts when we notice an area we need to change!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, this tells me you guys need a trip to utah to stay at my mom's place for free and hang out with us!!! the boys can go do pt stuff during the day, and we can go do stuff with our kids during the day. party all togethe at night! walks during the day for exercise too:-) we can even go swimming!

    ReplyDelete