Monday, February 8, 2010

i'm in love!

(a little preview of his card I created)

I can't seem to get enough of "buddy guy" these days and unfortunately I've had less time with him because I've been back at Kremer Dental Care temporarily. Lately I've had lots of moments I've experienced pure bliss and unimaginable love for the little guy! These moments often lead to realizing I should be recording these sacred moments in a journal but I always seem to fail. Well, I decided I would begin the written expression of my love for him by designing him a Valentine's Day card. Ryan was teasing me, but I guess these days I've been finding any excuse to design cards and decorate (my two favorite hobbies right now, although I'm a novice at the former). I can't begin to express how full my heart is of gratitude and love towards God for giving me the gift of motherhood and more especially the little man himself.

Speaking of the little guy, he turned 10 months the end of January. Wow is time flying by! I've started designing his 1st birthday invitation, banners, treat bags, cutouts for decorating, cupcake tags, etc. Ryan would say I've gotten carried away, but I'm loving it! I might have to agree though because I think it will end up being a family only party. Boo hoo!

This weekend we're off to Eugene, Oregon. Boy howdy have we missed Oregon! Definitely a soft spot in our hearts for that beautiful state. Needless to say, we are very excited for the trip up there!

No comments:

Post a Comment