I do have to admit when I've had to enter my title or occupation its a difficult transition to leave behind those secular purusits and put "homemaker", "stay at home mom", or the infamous "housewife". If I were to put "housewife" I would almost feel dirty thanks to the "real" housewives all over the world now, as if I am a fake or a fraud.
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. You probably quit reading by now. Its after 10pm and I've been mommying it up since 7:00am so let me get to my point...what was my point? I don't think I actually had one. Ok, well I'll tell you what this SAHM has been up to:
1. Still adjusting to SAHMing a.k.a postpartum meltdowns.
2. Playing the piano more and loving it!
3. Starting back to school, not starting back, starting back, not starting back, NOT starting for sure.
4. Researching mommy & me groups (pretty much unsuccessfully) so I'm in the works of starting my own.
5. Signing the G-man and I up for kindermusik, super excited!!
6. NOT exercising (I haven't lost weight in over a month I don't think that's supposed to happen).
7. Shopping at IKEA--that's another post I've been meaning to write.
8. Photography, kind of.
9. Church, church, church and its made all the difference.
10. Plenty of family time and its DEFINITELY what this life is ALL about! That's why I'm a SAHM!