Wednesday, December 15, 2010

option #2


So, I'm back with a second option for our guest bath. I've been debating between the striped walls and doing gray walls. My only hesitation with gray is that our hallway and dining room are already gray. I would do a darker gray, but still. Anyway, I wasn't sold on the previous design and it wasn't really jumping at me. I still love the inspiration photo but I think it might not work with the current bathroom without changing details like mirrors, cabinets, etc. So, I have more inspiration photos. Imagine that!! I started with the gray and then found a great photo to help move along the room. I am really loving this one!! What do you think?

Shower Curtain: Thomas Paul (I found it on csnstores.com)
Rug: Ikea
Orange & White Stripe Rug: Ikea
Lighting: Schoolhouse Electric
Shelf over toilet: Ikea
Glass jars: Ikea
Art: art.com (I think)
Inspiration photos: Gray dining taken from marthastewart.com Texas duplex house tour. Love that tour!!!

Let me know what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. i want the glass jars.
    don't love the lamp.
    love the orange.
    decorated our entire bedroom around a pillow that had orange and blue. love how it turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete