Thursday, May 7, 2009

"White Gold Is..."

So Ry Bread is obsessed with the White Gold commercials. He is super obsessed--obsessed to the point I had to ask him to chill he was repeating and laughing at them so much. He's that way with the Mac v. PC commercials. So, when I told him I wasn't going to use first names on our blog anymore and that I had  a nickname for him, this one was only appropriate. The first nickname I was referring to was actually Ry Bread which was actually started by his PT Aide. His suggestions were, just to name a few, "McKenzie" (the PT post-grad program he's currently working on), "Robin" (the first name of the founder of McKenzie Method- Robin McKenzie), "Sexy", and others which I won't disclose. He loved it when I announced it would be "White Gold". So there it is baby...in all your glory! Do you muscles have an agent? If not, I'm interested! White Gold is White Gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment