Monday, November 22, 2010

bathroom inspiration



I know I promised after photos of the dining room but I'm still working on the final touches. Plus I've been sick for a week now and November went by in a flash with all of the activities we've had going. I don't even want to think about how it will be when (if) we have multiple children. I can't begin to imagine how so many of you moms juggle it all!!

So, I don't have any dining room photos but I do have an inspiration photo to share for our guest bathroom. Its been on my mind A LOT! I decided I wanted stripes and started out determined to put them on the ceiling, but I don't think that is something I want to tackle on my own. Maybe someday when I can pay a professional to do it. So, this image came to mind and so I hunted it down in my files of thousands of inspiration photos. It is less traditional than the evenly spaced stripes and I think it will work great with the rest of the home. I am also considering 2 DIY round chunky rope mirrors above the 2 sinks that Nate featured on his show a couple weeks ago. Looks very simple!! We shall see. This will eventually be the kids bathroom too so it has to function for them. Before I get started though I have to remove some trim and pine cone border wallpaper that I've ignored for long enough!

*image credits: Lonny Mag


No comments:

Post a Comment