Wednesday, May 29, 2013

WHAT I'M WEARING: the perfect midi dress + forever 21

One of my favorite places to shop for clothing is Forever 21. I'm trying to reign it in because so much of what they sell is trendy and cheaply made. It works good though for changing tastes and to add some of the trends into a wardrobe at a fraction of the cost elsewhere. Sometimes they have some very classic and timeless pieces that I just can't get enough of. Here is one of them--the Striped Midi Dress!
Source: forever21.com via Stacy on Pinterest


Seriously, I can't say enough good things about this dress. It fits loose enough where it needs to, its forgiving, I love the print, its modest, inexpensive (only $17.80), and can be paired with a blazer, denim vest, denim jacket, army jacket, floral scarf, flip flops, wedges, sandals, converse, booties, you name it! It can easily translate between fashion styles (hipster vs. preppy). Get it here or in stores! Love trends when they are modest too! Thank you midi dress and skirt!

Go check out my pinterest page for more of my fashion choices!


No comments:

Post a Comment